VAT: BE 0 881.023.185
request blrootsales@pandemonium.be
ID:  Pass:    [ Not logged in. ]

My story about how I tried to plug my website on these forums and failed 
 Anonymous

My story about how I tried to plug my website on these forums and failed

Posted on: 2011-06-09 05:20:17 
IP: Logged 
Hello, I am a nabcake who claims to have just became part of this forum while I'm actually shamelessly plugging my idiot website like the nabcake I am.

Also I'd like to bullshit you a bit and say that I love the contribution of this community, which I actually know nothing about seeing as I'm just a plugging retard.

I would like to make a contribution of my own by posting a site I created informing users about computer repair. [insert retarded plug to ComputerRepairSupport.blogspot.com here]

Also, this is worth taking a look at - [insert another retarded plug here]

There is lots of information regarding computer repair techniques and what one should do when prompted with certain instances.

Well that's it. Off I go, never to return again and under the delusion that no moderator is going to see my nabcake idiot retarded plugpost.

[seriously, the world must be made of idiots]

Showing entry "My story about how I tried to plug my website on these forums and failed".
Pandemonium 2009

These pages are the intellectual property of the Pandemonium crew.
Welcome to Pandemonium.be - Antwerp based development studio providing development and administration services. Developers and maintainers of the Pyromasaur 3D framework.
Secure
"